How to make your blog to look the same on your phone as on your computer

Hello 😊 i can`t even explain to you guys since when i been trying to make my blog to look the same on my phone as it looks on my computer . I been looking every were and read so many blog posts and watch so many videos on Youtube that i think my brain cought fire 😃 all off them saying to add i don`t know what HTML code on top of the i don`t know were ?! 👀 just to realise now that i just have to do a click 😃 . I`m still learning about blogging and i think is is important to share what i`ve learned so i make it easier for others , so let`s go 😉 

1.Log into your blogger account .


easy way to make your blog to look the same on all monitors
2.On the left menu , click Theme .




3.On the right side up you have three dots , click and select mobile settings .


4. Select Desktop and save . 



Hope this helps you 😊 😘 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade prune juice

Little Red Riding Hood story map