Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 night serum


Hey 😊 hope you are all well and stay safe at home. Now i know what you going to say : "Another retinol ?" and believe me i understand , but is not every day you come across such an affordable price, it is a bit more expensive then the one from The Ordinary but was on sale in Boots and i really wanted to try it . For a month and a bit i think i been using the new Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 night serum and i am really happy with the results . It is formulated with Vitamin B3 and Olay`s Retinoid complex that deeply penetrates the skin and helps with more then just the wrinkles. One think that i really love about it, is that is non-greasy , it just sinks into my skin seconds after i apply it and it is approved for daily use. 


Retinol can be intimidating to some because if used incorrectly can do some serious damage to the skin and also many retinol products are very expensive and for the most part they don`t do anything different then the ones in the drugstore . Olay Regenerist Retinol24 promises to hydrate , brighten and minimize pores while smoothing and evening your skin tone all without irritation , which is true it did not irritate my skin at all and i have sensitive skin . It makes my skin feel and look more plumped and it even out my skin tone. And another thing that it is a plus for me is that it treated all the blemishes I had on my face , yeah i still get some time to time 🤯 so if you struggle with age spots I definitely recommend retinol. I think everyone needs a serum somewhere in their beauty routine, so why not make it one packed with retinoic properties that deeply penetrates the skin and does not sit on top of your skin surface . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade prune juice

Little Red Riding Hood story map