How to moisturize your skin naturally

Hi guys 😊 hope you are all well and stay at home to protect yourself and people you love . With everything going on is getting harder and harder to go to the shops and try products. I don't know about you but I like to feel the texture of a cream or a product before I buy it, or at least watch 100 videos with reviews. Recently I run out of my body moisturizer 😫 and with my dry skin that is not good . Another way to keep my skin moisturized is by using natural products that I bet we all have them in our kitchens 😉 nothing fancy and they are without any added chemicals .

1. Coconut oil 



Coconut oil is one of the best moisturizer, is the only oil I used on my son skin when he was born and I use it on my cooking as well. It enhances collagen production and gives you a natural skin glow. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to keep your skin healthy and helps with moisture retention 😉 .

2. Oats 


Oats are another natural ingredient that everyone should have it in their homes. Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne . It's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells . I like to use oats in my bath or I make myself a face mask .

3. Rock salt 


I think this is something that everyone has in their kitchens . I am a big lover of bath salts but when you run out and the option to go to the shop is limited, I turn to my kitchen 😊 . Rock salt promotes healthy skin, it is a great cleanser and gets rid of clogged pores. When used in the bath it drawns toxins out of the body and leaves your skin so soft, one hand full should be enough. 

4. Honey 

Honey is without a doubt one of the best and just like salt can be used in our baths . Don't go crazy and use it as a moisturizer because you will get stuck to everything 🤣 . Honey is extremely moisturizing and soothing and it gives your skin a glow . It is also anti-bacterial which helps with acne treatment and full of antioxidants that slows down aging. I use it in my bath , face masks, hair masks you name it 😁.
Hope this helps you 😊 and if you have anything to add please do 😉 leave a comment 😘 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade prune juice

Little Red Riding Hood story map